Granite is a hard, coarse-grained rock consisting of different minerals interlocked like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, making it one of the stongest and most durable rocks.
It has a very grainy structure and can be polished well. This type of stone comes in a variety of colors ranging from salt and pepper to reddish brown to jet black.
Granite comes from the quarry in the following sizes:
- Slab (3/4" to 1 1/4" thick)
- Tile (3/8" to 3/4" thick) 6"x6" to 24"x24" (Avg 12"x12")
Granite is available in several finishes including:
- Honed (Rough Finish - Special Order)
- Flame Textured (Rough Finish - Normally Special Order)
Granite has many applications, including:
- Interior & exterior wall veneers
- Kitchen and bar countertops
- Interior & exterior floors
Service and Quality Together